Service Level Agreement
XCommNet provide standard support on “Normal working hours”, Monday to Friday from 9AM to 6PM excluding UK bank holidays.
Support Ticket Incident Response Time
Initial response is defined to be the first contact by a Support Engineer after the incident has been logged and a ticket generated. A status update will be communicated to the customer if the incident cannot be resolved immediately. A final follow-up with the customer occurs on the resolution date. The ticket will remain open until confirmation is received that the customer is satisfied with the resolution.
End-User acknowledges that not all P3 problems will require a workaround. XCommNet may, in its reasonable discretion, respond to a P3 problem by making the Error a feature request.
For P1 and P2 incidents, End-User shall initiate contact with XCommNet Support via telephone and indicate the probable category of the incident. For P3 incidents, End-User may email or telephone XCommNet.
An incident ticket is assigned a priority number based on the nature of the issue:
P1 – Critical
- Complete loss of service
- Initial Contact: < 2 hours
- Status Update: 2 hours
- Management Escalation: Immediate
P2 – High
- Service degradation, such as slow performance
- Initial Contact: < 12 hours
- Status Update: 12 hours
- Management Escalation: 12 hours
P3 – Low
- Errors that does not prevent the End-User from accessing a significant feature of the service or a request for information.
- Initial Contact: < 48 hours
- Status Update: 4 business days
- Management Escalation: 5 business days