Our internet solutions can integrate with any combination of fixed-line, fibre-optic, 3G/4G, and satellite internet connections. These can be can all be purchased from other suppliers, and we can provide SIM cards that will work anywhere in the world.
We sell various sims to meet your different needs and to give you the most cost efficient solution.
Flat rate international data sim
Our flat rate international data SIM can provide you with internet coverage in the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia (Slovak Republic), Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom. Other countries are also available at great rates, so pick up the phone and we’ll find a solution to suit you.
Special UK SIM cards
These SIMs are perfect for UK users. They provide unlimited, only pay what you use, internet data. This is ideal for:
- Business continuity
- Disaster recovery
- Seasonal events
- Horse boxes
- And many more…
The technical benefits of buying your SIM from us
- All SIMs use private interconnects to all UK mobile operators
- Fixed Private IP per SIM (critical for M2M but not quite as important for Mobile Broadband)
- Private APN (Access Point Name) – leads to extra security and means our traffic is NOT on same gateway switches as public traffic
- We provide a single static Gateway IP address to the Viprinet Hub (rather than one per MNO)
- Access Control Lists, Ports restrictions, and many other security features (when not using VPN tunnelling)
- All SIMs can have an email alert set up (to indicate a threshold such as 80% data use in the month)
- A second threshold (cap) can also be set to prevent over use of data (prevents new data sessions)
- Thresholds are set per individual customer and per SIM if needed
- Management means we manage and monitor SIMs
- Graphical portal allows SIM management (activation, deactivation, current status information, historical reports etc.)
- Fleet data pooling (very important for customers with multiple sites)
- Single point of contact for customer and technical support by people who understand M2M and Mobile Broadband
- Single invoicing for customers using multiple SIMs from different Mobile Network Operators.